Terms & Conditions
- The laws of Singapore must be obeyed at all times, by all students.
- Singapore law will prevail should there be any matter arising during the term of summer school.
- Enrolment in ISS International School's Summer School programme is dependent on the full acceptance of these terms and conditions. Acceptance is indicated once a student has enrolled.
- Invoice will be issued upon receipt of completed registration form and payment. Student placement is secured once the registration is successful. In the event that a class is cancelled due to insufficient minimum numbers required to commence, full refund will be made.
- Payment transaction is made at the end of Registration on the website via Paypal.
- Fees are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- 7% GST (Goods & Services Tax) are applicable to all Fees.
- There will be no refund for fees paid for any reason whatsoever, except when the school cancels a course.
- Enrolment for Summer School closes at noon on the Friday prior to the starting date of the selected course. After this time, enrolments will be processed at the discretion of the Summer School Coordinator.
- Enrolment is strictly on a 'first-come, first-served' basis and the school reserves the right to not admit a student if classes are fully subscribed.
- Students will be admitted to classes based on their age at the start date of the course, and will not be allowed to enter classes for other age groups unless prior arrangement with the Summer School Coordinator has been made.
- The school reserves the right to not admit any child to a class for any reason whatsoever.
- The school reserves the right to cancel an advertised class if there are insufficient student numbers for it to run successfully.
- Where courses are cancelled by the school and payment has been made, students will be entitled to a full refund.
- Students who cancel their enrolment will not be entitled to a refund, unless it is two or more weeks prior to the commencement of their course.
- Students are expected to enrol in courses in which they are able to participate.
- ESL students may enrol in Creative Language class only if their language level will not affect the progress of the class as a whole.
- Where a student's language level is insufficient for class requirements, the Summer School Coordinator will place the student in another class where possible. Should there be no suitable class, the unconsumed fees will be refunded.
Responsibilities of students/parents/guardians
- Students are expected to obey the school's code of conduct, and show respect to the school's staff, students and facilities at all times. Failure to do so may result in the student being removed from the course without refund.
- Parents/guardians must accept full responsibility for their child's/ward's actions while at summer school, and accept that any decision made as a disciplinary matter is final.
- Parents/guardians must fully disclose information about their child/ward before enrolment that may preclude the child's progress or cause unnecessary danger to the child or others.
- Parents/guardians should make their own arrangements to be covered under full accident/medical/travel insurance during their time at summer school. The school accepts no responsibility for any costs incurred.
Liabilities of ISS International School
- The school accepts no responsibility for any accident or injury to any child or his/her belongings during summer school.
- The school accepts no responsibility for any accident causing death whether arising directly or indirectly from the activities during summer school.
- All students admitted to summer school must provide the registration form signed by a parent or legal guardian and given/mailed/emailed to the school.
- The school takes no responsibility for the activities or actions of any child or any loss, damage or expense incurred or suffered by the child at any time prior to commencement on each of the Summer Course enrolled in by the child or after the dismissal on each day of the Summer Course.
- The school will not share any information received through summer school with any third party without full consent of parents or guardians.
- Any recorded images of students taken during the summer school programs/courses may be used in future promotional material.
Any issues arising from these terms and conditions may be discussed with the Summer School Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org
) prior to enrolment.
I, , as parent/guardian of agree to the following:
- I realise that while ISS, and my child’s teacher, will take all possible steps to ensure my child’s safety, I will not hold ISS or any staff member liable in the unlikely event of an accident.
- I give permission for my child to participate in the activities that are part of the course curriculum.
- I will pay for any damage to persons or property caused through the misconduct or carelessness of my child.
- I will not hold the teachers or any member of staff responsible for any loss of personal effects by my child during Summer School on campus or off campus, where reasonable steps have been taken to safeguard those items.